About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Saturday 20 December 2008

Former UKIP Branch Chairman launches EU petition


Taken from the British Democracy Forum:

"Due to the total inactivity of the present leadership of ukip in this country, where it matters most I intend to start a petition, I want letters sent to me stating the fact that the British people demand a referendum on whether Britain should STAY IN or GET OUT of the E.U.

If you are already of a mind to get out then please mark your envelopes:

E.U. G.O.N. (get out now.)

I will then hopefully fill my approx 250 cubic foot box trailer with sacks of mail which I will personally deliver to NO 10. Anybody wishing to join a convoy are more than welcome.

I intend to do this on Sunday the 1st of February 2009 and hopefully I will meet many like minded people on my way down the M11. For those of you in the N.E. Cambs and near areas I shall be leaving the Three Tuns Pub in Doddington Nr. March, Cambs at 10am on the day.

Letters should be sent to me at:

Len Baynes, 1 Fairview Avenue, Chatteris, PE16 6QW. tele. 01354 - 693 144 Mob. 07879 - 285 725

I am obviously looking for support, but more importantly please pass the message on , we have been far to long out of the limelight in this country and I feel the leadership are completely ignoring action in this country and with or without their sanction I intend to go on with this."

Len Baynes

No comments: