About us

My photo
Members & staff of UKIP past & present. Committed to reforming the party by exposing the corruption and dishonesty that lies at its heart, in the hope of making it fit for purpose. Only by removing Nigel Farage and his sycophants on the NEC can we save UKIP from electoral oblivion. SEE: http://juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-statement-re-junius.html

Saturday 3 October 2009

Crisis in UKIP: See GLW at midnight!


A VERY interesting letter from a senior UKIP official will be published on GLW’s blog at around midnight.

Unfortunately, it has not been possible to publish it before then. I will post it tomorrow as I need my beauty sleep!

When you have been exposing corruption and fighting tyranny since 509 BC you need all the rest you can get. And Nero had nothing on Nigel Farage!

I would also advise you to read the Sunday Times for some interesting titbits on UKIP.

Over to you, GLW!

No comments: